For people who are prescribed an antifungal spray by their doctor and do not know much about it. Before you start to use it, we would recommend that you read up on it, especially since it is a skin related treatment. One of the best antifungal sprays that we have come across is that of Onycosolve France Avis 2010. With that being said, here are a few things that you should know about before you start using it, check them out below.
What is an Antifungal Spray?
For all the people who are unaware of what an antifungal spray’s purpose is, it is used for the treatment of skin infections and fungal diseases. The most popular fungal infections include athlete’s foot, ringworm and jock’s itch. The fungus usually spreads and leaves patches on the skin but with the help of an antifungal spray the growth is prevented.
Instructions on Using The Antifungal Spray
The most important thing that you need to know regarding the use of an antifungal spray is that it is only meant for topical use and should be used for internal infections. Following are the instructions and steps to follow for using the spray.
- Clean the area that you need to treat with water.
- Pat dry the area before you apply the treatment or the antifungal spray.
- Now apply or spray the area with medicine until the entire area has been covered.
- Repeat this method twice a day or do as directed by the physician.
- The duration of the treatment depends on how it is prescribed by the physician.
- In case of any rashes, itching or burning sensations, stop the usage of the medicine right away and consult your doctor immediately.
- Some people might be allergic to the contents of the antifungal spray, always do a patch test first.